1. Master's Degree in Architecture from serious Universities；
2. Love architecture design and have the ability to continuously study and research;
3. Conceptual design and presentation abilities；
4. Familiar with most of Design tools including 2D and 3D；
5. Good communication and teamwork ability;
6. Fluent English requested in speaking and writing;
7. Accept Working in Shanghai, China and maybe in Switzerland.
1. Work in Lemanarc Shanghai Office;
2. Architecture design and production;
3. project management, project coordination;
4. Meetings and Presentations.
What we can offer you:
2. round trip to Shanghai
Please feel free to contact our Shanghai offices:
- Contact: Amy V. Wu, 86 21 6215 7392, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV and Portfolio (less then 15MB) to above e-mail address.